- Broad-spectrum protection against premature skin aging
- High UVA protection
- Cosmetically elegant broad-spectrum sunscreen that is photostable
- Ideal for all skin types
- Ideal for daily use
Don't have an account yet ?
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
– Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
– For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
1. Cleanse & Tone.
5. Protect with Advanced UV Defense SPF 30
Mexoryl® SX: Advanced, photostable UV filters protects against short UVA rays
Mexoryl® XL: State-of-the-art UV filters provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.